A school bus transformed into a mobile library will drive to your home address with a wide selection of fiction and non-fiction books for your child/ren to choose from.
Our Primary and Secondary school librarians will carefully choose a range of popular books to stock the Library On Wheels. This will include a large number of new books which arrived in our libraries just before the school closure occurred.
How to order your books?
- Reserve a time and a book for your books to be delivered (Please note, that if the time you would like to have your books delivered is not available we will try to arrange a closest possible time for you.
- Wait for your delivery
- You have up to two weeks to read your rented books.
- Wait for our Library to collect books you have already read.
- The is a two book limit at this moment
Safety rules: As health & safety are our top priorities, the service will be provided under special conditions
- Our drivers and library team are "Corona" tested and will be wearing masks and gloves
- Books will be issued from an outside table
- Each book will be desinfected before being returned to the Library
- Buses will be disinfected daily/cleaned by ozone generators
- Please make sure you wear a mask and gloves when Library on wheels visits you.
- We will have extra disposable gloves and disinfectant on our bus for you to use.